Saturday, November 27, 2010

Tyler and Andrea's Traditional Wedding With a Twist

Tyler and Andrea Holloway got married this summer in Amarillo at Paramount Baptist Church. They are such a sweet couple and special to our family. We hope you enjoy these pictures from Kara Mercer at Vintage View Photography, and design by Jitters!










Location: Paramount Baptist Church, Amarillo, TX
Photography: Kara Mercer Vintage View Photography
Cake and cupcakes: Cake Company of Canyon, Canyon, TX
Flowers/centerpieces/design: Pam and Katryce Hotmann
Catering: Nancy Manning
Brides Flowers: Amarillo florist

1 comment:

  1. Hey! There is one of the beautiful NYC wedding venues that looks exactly like this. I have booked it for my wedding. This post is amazing, cupcakes have always been my favorite and I am going to get the chocolate ones for my wedding. I got some other cool ideas from this post as well.

    ReplyDelete