Friday, November 26, 2010

Festive Festivities!

I mentioned last time how much I LOVE fall, and how there would be more inspirational pictures to come...well here they are! I would love to get the opportunity to do an event where we can go all out and decorate. So contact us for your next holiday party or wedding!


































Photo from the Wedding Firm Blog
Nothing says fall like caramel apples and hot apple cider!



















Photo from Kella Macphee, Photo Journalist




















Photo from The Knot















Photo from Geoff White Photography




















Photo from Marthastuart.com





















Photo from Joshua Gene Photography





















I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do!
Have a great day, and God bless.

Katryce Hotmann 806-584-1875
Pam Hotmann 806-676-3404
jitters_events@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment